Sunday 6 April 2008

To twitter or not to twitter?

Is twitter any use, I had a go with it but never really entered into the spirit of the thing, but it's not gone away and I hear more and more about it, so I'm giving it another go.

I've started by following know contacts, so that gives me literally a handful of followers. Also I've decided to follow some 'new media' people too, since they are the exponents of this medium perhaps I can perceive its utility by observing their interactions.

What I really need is a way to add the twitter thing to my desktop in an unobtrusive but readily available way. I looked at the iGoogle add ins but they all appear to be pretty dire, they either won't work, fail to log in or require me to update software on my PC. Need to research this more.

No comments: